Dips: Creamy Raw Vegan Tzatziki
A great dipping sauce for most FlaxRolls!
Creamy Raw Vegan Tzatziki
Completely nut-free and oil-free. Packed with fresh herbs and tons of favor, this is a must try!
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Servings: 8 servings
Author: Carrots and Flowers (http://www.carrotsandflowers.com/raw-vegan-tzatziki-nut-free-oil-free/)
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 2- 3 cloves garlic minced
- juice of two lemons
- 2 tablespoons heaping tahini
- 2-3 persian cucumbers or 1 large
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 tablespoons water
- Chop the cucumbers into small pieces. In a blend or food processor, combine the hemp seeds, tahini, minced garlic, lemon juice, and water. Blend or process until smooth and creamy. If it's too thick, add water 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in the herbs and chopped cucumber. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 2-3 days.